I had a very bad day on the ice today resulting in 3rd degree burns on my hand all my facial hair on the right side of my face was burnt and I lost my eyelashes. I also burnt the vents out of my ice house and burnt the seat up pretty bad. What happened was I had the lantern lit and I went to screw in a small tank of propane into my heater and something happened to the seal. So it was leaking propane all over my hands and I knew that lantern would ignite it if I didnt stop the leak quick. Well I wasn\'t quick enough and my whole fish trap guide and me went up in flames. All I saw was fire! I booked out of there as fast as I could and rolled in the snow putting out the fire. Then I threw snow on my house till the fire went out. My dad fishing 20 yards from me witnessed the whole thing and said I was nothing but a big ball of fire running out of the house. Scary shit and I feel lucky to escape with minor injuries. I broke 2 rods on the way out and my line on my reels was so badly singed its probably no good my coat is still wearable but its got that rough burnt feel to it. It really makes you think about safety and checking your equipment before you use it. I know now I will be more careful than ever. Keep it safe out there guys...thin ice isn\'t the only thing to worry about.