I am writing a paper about north hogsuckers for a class, and I am trying to get some information on people's experiences with catching them. I know they aren't the most common fish to catch, but if anyone here has any insight at all, I would love to hear it! :)
Some specific questions I have are:
1. What kind of bait and equipment did you use use to catch this fish?
2. Was there any specific type of technique you used?
3. Where did you catch this fish?
4. What time of the year is best for catching this fish?
5. Any other additional tips or comments.
Thank you in advance!